Samples of Our Work & Intellectual Property: Past, Present and Future!
(For access to some of these publications please go to the services & ip page)
1. Study of Study of the Mach-Zehnder Interferometric Technique for Dielectric Resonator Tuning, Int. Journal RF and Microwave CAE/Vol. 24, No. 2, March 2014, pp. 229-236.
2. Electrical Tuning of Dielectric Resonators with LIGA-MEMS, EuMIC2013 European Microwave Conference, October 8-10, 2013, Nurenberg, Germany.
3. Study of the Mach-Zehnder Interferometric Technique for Dielectric Resonator Tuning, IMS2012 Int. Microwave Symp., June 17-22, 2012, Montreal, Canada.
4. Lifshitz Localization-Based Reconfigurable Photonic Crystals, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 12, December 2011, pp. 2721-2724.
5. On the properties of metallic microwave-scale Mach-Zehnder interferometers for dielectric resonator tuning, Electronics Lett., Vol. 47, 14th April 2011, No. 8, pp.506-508.
6. Theory of Nano-Electron-Fluidic Logic (NFL): A New Digital "Electronics" Concept , IEEE Trans. Nanotechnology, Vol. 9, Issue 4, July 2010, pp. 474-486.
7. A Theoretical Study of Nanoelectromechanical Quantum Tunneling Frequency Multipliers , German Microwave Conference, Munich, Germany, March 16-19, 2009.
8. Applications and Trends in RF MEMS, Mixed Design of ICs and Systems (MIXDES2005), Kraków, Poland, June 22-25, 2005
9. MEMS in Future Microwave Systems, 2005 International Microwave Symposium, Long Beach, CA, June 12-17, 2005.
10. RF MEMS for Ubiquitous Wireless Connectivity—Fabrication,IEEE Microwave Magazine, December 2004, pp. 36-49.
11.RF MEMS for Ubiquitous Wireless Connectivity—Application,IEEE Microwave Magazine, December 2004, pp. 50-65.
12. NanoMEMS Systems on Chip, 19th Symp. on Microelectronics Tech. and Dev., SBMICRO 2004, Pernambuco, Brazil, September 7-11m 2004.
13. Design and Fabrication Procedure for High-Q RF-MEMS Resonators, Microwave Journal , February 2004
14. Nanoelectromechanical Quantum Circuits and Systems — NEMX , IEEE Proceedings , November 2003.
15. Impact of the Casimir Force on Movable-Dielectric RF MEMS Varactors, IEEE NANO'03, August 12-14, San Francisco, CA.
16. Wide Tuning Range RF-MEMS Varactors Fabricated Using the PolyMUMPs Foundry, Microwave Journal , August 2003
17. On the Ultimate Limits of IC Inductors—An RF MEMS Perspective , ECTC 2002 , May 2002.
18. An Efficient HBT/RTD Oscillator for Wireless Applications , IEEE MWCL , Vol. 11, May, 2001.
19. MEMS for RF/Wireless Applications: The Next Wave-Part I , Microwave Journal , March 2001.
20. MEMS for RF/Wireless Applications: The Next Wave-Part II, Microwave Journal , July 2001.
21. MEMS — A Wireless Vision , International MEMS Workshop, July 4-6, 2001, NUS, Singapore.
22. High-Efficiency InP-based DHBT Active Frequency Multipliers for Wireless Communications , IEEE MTT-44, July 1996.
23. Physics-Based RTD Current-Voltage Equation , IEEE Electron Dev. Letts, Vol. 17, May 1996..
1. Introduction to Microelectromechanical (MEM) Microwave Systems , Norwood, MA: Artech House, 1999 .
2. RF MEMS Circuit Design for Wireless Communications , Norwood, MA: Artech House, 2002.
3. Introduction to Microelectromechanical (MEM) Microwave Systems , Second Edition, Norwood, MA: Artech House, 2004.
4. Principles and Applications of NanoMEMS Physics, The Netherlands: Springer, September 2005.
5. Radio Systems Engineering: A Tutorial Approach, New York, Springer, September 2014.
1. MEMS Tunneling Accelerometer, US8746067, June 10, 2014.
2. Nano-Electron Fluidic Logic (NFL) Device: US8,509,584, August 13, 2013.
3. MEMS Tunneling Accelerometer, US8,347,720, January 8, 2013.
4. High-reliability micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) switch apparatus and method: US7414500, August 19, 2008.
5. Micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) variable capacitor apparatuses and related methods: US6897537, May 24, 2005.
6. Silicon-on-Insulator Substrates Particularly for Microwave Applications: US6,548,375, April 15, 2003.
7. Microwave System with Redundant Processing Devices and Passive Switching, US6483396 B1, November 19, 2002
8. Method of Fabricating a Microwave Microstrip/Waveguide Transition Structure , US 6467152 B1, October 22, 2002.
9. Resonator Tuning System, US6294847 B1, October 16, 2001.
10. Resonant Tunneling Diode Sample and Hold Circuit, US6323696 B1, November 27, 2001.
11. Bistable Microelectromechanical Switch, US6294847 B1, September 25, 2001.
12. Quasi-Optical (Photonic Bandgap Crystal) Amplifier , US6111472, August 29, 2000.
13. Microelectromechanical Single-Pole Double-Throw Switch, US6040611, March 21, 2000.
14. Single-pole single-throw microelectromechanical switch with active off-state control, US5994796, November 30, 1999.
15. Tracking (Superlattice-based) Analog-to-Digital Converter, US05945934, August 31, 1999.
16. Noise-reduction systems and methods using photonic bandgap crystals , US05923225, July 13, 1999.
17. Bipolar junction transistor-resonant tunneling diode oscillator circuit and method, US5883549, March 16, 1999.
18. Microwave Active Notch Filter and Operating Method with PBC Feedback Loop, US5818309, October 6, 1998.
19. Tunable microwave network using microelectromechanical switches , US5808527, September 15, 1998
20. Photonic bandgap crystal frequency multiplexers and a pulse blanking filter for use therewith, US5748057, May 5, 1998.
Copyright 2017 NanoMEMS Research, LLC. All rights reserved.
"NanoMEMS +Hector J. De Los Santos, hector j de los santos, hector de los santos, Consultant, Contractor, Power Electronics, RFIC, MMIC, HFSS, ADS, AWR, Passive RF, Microwave, mmWave, THz Circuit Analysis, Design, Manufacturing, Semiconductor Device Physics and Modeling, Internet of Things (IoT), Emerging Device Simulation, Feasibility Studies, RF MEMS Devices, Circuits, and Sensor Design and Manufacturing, Foundry Support, Phase Shifters, Phased Array Antennas, Worst Case Circuit Analysis, Proposal Writing, Technical Writing, Technical Program Management, Nanotechnology, Scientific Computing, FORTRAN, Software Development, Software Testing, Nanophotonics Device Analysis, Design, Fabrication, Solar Cell Analysis, Energy Harvesting, Quantum Transport, GaN Circuit Analysis, Design and Manufacturing, Nanoelectromechanical Device Analysis, Design, Fabrication, Plasmonic Devices, RF Design, Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals, Root-cause Analysis, Corrective Action, Secure Wireless Communications Systems.Secret DoD Clearance.